Monday, July 23, 2012

La-da-dup-ba-da-bow-ah

I was reading something on the other day and then there was like some 'smart' word that means something like, I don't even know, but like one of those words that I maybe should know and I was just minute ago reading something else and it read 'pronoun' and I didn't remember what it means, I mean simple as that, I needed to look it up from Wikipedia. I used to be really good at these things, like writing and stuff. I should definitely go to library and borrow something about finnish grammar then maybe it would come back to me and then it wouldn't be so annoying. That is thing I should do.

And that last line is almost same like in one ff and now I just want to listen to it again. Okay it was actually 'That is a thing you should do.' But WHATEVER it's so close. But I can't listen to it again atm because I need to watch one episode of Doctor Who before it goes away from Yle Areena.

No comments:

Post a Comment